Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrowFebruary 18, 2018
Prime Minister of Canada Justin Pierre Trudeau, who is on a week long visit to India since yesterday, will arrive here tomorrow on a single day trip to Gujarat.
Trudeau will also go to Akshardham temple in Gujarat capital Gandhinagar on and spend around 40 minutes in its premises.
The Canadian PM would arrive in the temple at about 1140am on February 19. His stay was scheduled for around 40 minutes
He will also visit Sabarmati Ashram and deliver a guest lecture in IIMA here on the the same day.
46 year old Trudeau, who arrived in New Delhi last evening with wife and three of his children, today visited Taj Mahal. He will also visit Mumbai and Amritsar during his India trip.
Trudeau will also hold wide-ranging talks with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi on February 23.
On February 21, the Canadian prime minister will visit Golden Temple in Amritsar. The next day, he will visit New Delhi’s Jama Masjid, besides delivering a lecture at a gathering of Canadian and Indian business leaders.
The ties between India and Canada have been on an upswing. Around 14 lakh Canadians are of Indian origin and India is Canada’s second largest source of immigrants.
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December