10,538 vehicles carrying liquor seized in Gujarat in two years: MoS HomeFebruary 20, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Police has seized 10,538 vehicles that are found transporting liquor in last two years. Value of 1,145 such vehicles seized in only Vadodara city, rural and Narmada districts is total Rs 35.63 crore.
This information was shared by minister of state for home Pradipsinh Jadeja in the assembly today.
Jadeja said, the new law of liquor prohibition has provision of permenent seizer of vehicles involved in liquor transportation.
- Gujarat NRE promoters look to Companies Act for revival
- Shah to review LS seats of 3 UTs, felicitate MISA prisoners
- BJP president Amit Shah to unveil giant Steel Charkha in front of Gandhiji’s Sabarmati Ashram
- Rajkot Congress president Indranil Rajyaguru quits Congress
- Gujarat Congress gets new district and city unit presidents
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to leave for six-day Israel visit tomorrow; total 14 engagements scheduled