10,538 vehicles carrying liquor seized in Gujarat in two years: MoS HomeFebruary 20, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Police has seized 10,538 vehicles that are found transporting liquor in last two years. Value of 1,145 such vehicles seized in only Vadodara city, rural and Narmada districts is total Rs 35.63 crore.
This information was shared by minister of state for home Pradipsinh Jadeja in the assembly today.
Jadeja said, the new law of liquor prohibition has provision of permenent seizer of vehicles involved in liquor transportation.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity