10,538 vehicles carrying liquor seized in Gujarat in two years: MoS HomeFebruary 20, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Police has seized 10,538 vehicles that are found transporting liquor in last two years. Value of 1,145 such vehicles seized in only Vadodara city, rural and Narmada districts is total Rs 35.63 crore.
This information was shared by minister of state for home Pradipsinh Jadeja in the assembly today.
Jadeja said, the new law of liquor prohibition has provision of permenent seizer of vehicles involved in liquor transportation.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel