Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief MinisterFebruary 21, 2018
Gandhinagar: Consul General of Singapore in Mumbai, Ajit Singh today called on the Gujarat Chief Minister in capital Gandhinagar.
According to the Chief Minister’s office this was a courtesy call.
The Chief Minister invited Singapore to become a partner country in upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit scheduled to take place in January 2019. The Chief Minister pointed out that Singapore has been partnering the summit since 2015.
The Singapore side discussed the agenda of partnership in Smart City projects with Gujarat, especially in the areas of urban solutions, waste water management, water treatment and employment generation.
The Consul General invited Rupani to Singapore and said that NRIs, NRGs settled in Singapore in large number were also interested to invest in Gujarat.
The Chief Minister also discussed possible investment from Singapore investors in GIFT City of Gujarat.
- Classic Legends’ Jawa Motorcycles enters Gujarat with first showroom in Ahmedabad
- Repeated offender, PAAS hooligan Alpesh Kathiria arrested, sent to judicial custody
- Army kills two Jaish terrorists; four jawans, one civilian also killed, one jawan injured in gunfight
- One aŕrested in Ahmedabad for objectionable FB post on Pulwama attack
- 3 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat today, 97 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Two Maharashtra based shooters arrested in Jayanti Bhanushali murder case