Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief MinisterFebruary 21, 2018
Gandhinagar: Consul General of Singapore in Mumbai, Ajit Singh today called on the Gujarat Chief Minister in capital Gandhinagar.
According to the Chief Minister’s office this was a courtesy call.
The Chief Minister invited Singapore to become a partner country in upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit scheduled to take place in January 2019. The Chief Minister pointed out that Singapore has been partnering the summit since 2015.
The Singapore side discussed the agenda of partnership in Smart City projects with Gujarat, especially in the areas of urban solutions, waste water management, water treatment and employment generation.
The Consul General invited Rupani to Singapore and said that NRIs, NRGs settled in Singapore in large number were also interested to invest in Gujarat.
The Chief Minister also discussed possible investment from Singapore investors in GIFT City of Gujarat.
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner
- New jumbo State organisation body of Gujarat Congress announced