Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief MinisterFebruary 21, 2018
Gandhinagar: Consul General of Singapore in Mumbai, Ajit Singh today called on the Gujarat Chief Minister in capital Gandhinagar.
According to the Chief Minister’s office this was a courtesy call.
The Chief Minister invited Singapore to become a partner country in upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit scheduled to take place in January 2019. The Chief Minister pointed out that Singapore has been partnering the summit since 2015.
The Singapore side discussed the agenda of partnership in Smart City projects with Gujarat, especially in the areas of urban solutions, waste water management, water treatment and employment generation.
The Consul General invited Rupani to Singapore and said that NRIs, NRGs settled in Singapore in large number were also interested to invest in Gujarat.
The Chief Minister also discussed possible investment from Singapore investors in GIFT City of Gujarat.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects