30-minute free wifi facility launched at Surat airportFebruary 24, 2018
Surat: A 30-minute free wifi internet access service has been launched at Surat airport in Gujarat. District collector Mahendra Patel launched this service on Friday. A private company Airlink has erected the facility to offer free wifi upto 30 minutes and chargeable service after that. Monthly around 5 to 6 lakh passengers use Surat airport for air travel. 22 flights are in operations connecting 14 cities to Surat.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it