Entire Jain family to take diksha to live monk life in SuratMarch 05, 2018
Surat: An entire Jain family in Surat is going to leave worldly life to live like as monk.
Mahavir Apartment based Sanjaybhai, his wife Nitaben, son Darshil and daughter Puja will take diksha to leave worldly life on April 15. The diksha ceremony will be presided by Acharya Muktivallabhsuri Maharaj.
Sanjaybhai is in diamond business. His son Darshil is CA final year student. Daughter Pooja has passed Masters in Commerce and CS. In year 2012 she stood first in Commerce stream in entire Surat and had received gold medal from then Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
- ACB nabs engineer in central Gujarat taking Rs 30 thousand bribe from contractor
- Union cabinet approves phase-2 of Ahmedabad Metro rail project
- Rupani launches common number ‘112 Emergency Helpline Services’ in Gujarat
- PM to inaugurate Ahmedabad Metro train project on March 4
- Pulwama attack masterminded by Jaish, ISI: 15 corps commander LT Gen KJS Dhillon
- 'Pakistan will not think twice to retaliate back if India retaliates': Imran Khan