Entire Jain family to take diksha to live monk life in SuratMarch 05, 2018
Surat: An entire Jain family in Surat is going to leave worldly life to live like as monk.
Mahavir Apartment based Sanjaybhai, his wife Nitaben, son Darshil and daughter Puja will take diksha to leave worldly life on April 15. The diksha ceremony will be presided by Acharya Muktivallabhsuri Maharaj.
Sanjaybhai is in diamond business. His son Darshil is CA final year student. Daughter Pooja has passed Masters in Commerce and CS. In year 2012 she stood first in Commerce stream in entire Surat and had received gold medal from then Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
- Non-seasonal rain in South and Central Gujarat
- 4 injured, car, bike torched in communal violence in Matar town of Central Gujarat
- Gujarat govt takes fresh decision regarding scarcity situation; a team to visit Punjab
- Drone visuals of Kartiki Purnima fair at Somnath
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry ship halted in sea after high temperature alarm rings
- Wankaner palace antiquities theft case solved, 100% silver recovered but in biscuit form