Entire Jain family to take diksha to live monk life in SuratMarch 05, 2018
Surat: An entire Jain family in Surat is going to leave worldly life to live like as monk.
Mahavir Apartment based Sanjaybhai, his wife Nitaben, son Darshil and daughter Puja will take diksha to leave worldly life on April 15. The diksha ceremony will be presided by Acharya Muktivallabhsuri Maharaj.
Sanjaybhai is in diamond business. His son Darshil is CA final year student. Daughter Pooja has passed Masters in Commerce and CS. In year 2012 she stood first in Commerce stream in entire Surat and had received gold medal from then Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
- Government modifies operational guidelines for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY)
- Rajkot district panchayat member held taking Rs 2 lakh bribe
- Former President Dr Pranab Mukherjee delivers first lecture at IIM Ahmedabad as distinguished guest faculty
- Gujarat Assembly pays homage to late PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Shankersinh to work for anti-BJP coalition in Gujarat and elsewhere in upcoming Lok Sabha polls
- Withdrawal of Monsoon from Gujarat delayed Eighth time in a row