Salman Khan’s Loveratri shoot underway in Vadodara, not all are happy with itMarch 06, 2018
Vadodara: Not all are happy with ongoing shooting of Salman Khan Productions film Loveratri here.
Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma is all set to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Loveratri’ alongside actress Warina Hussain.
Shooting of Loveratri is going on in Vadodara for last two days. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) has allotted Sayaji garden for shooting of Loveratri for Rs 10,000.
The story of film is written by Gujarati writer Niren Bhatt. It is about a love story that develops during Navratri festival in Gujarat.
Navratri is nine-night festival dedicated to Hindu Goddess. Vadodara is considered the capital of Navratri festival.
While shooting of Loveratri is proceeding normally, many in Vadodara are in doubt that film Loveratri may project Gujarat’s traditional religious festival Navratri in distorting manner or bad light.
Local advocate Niraj Jain says any attempt to distort the Hindu festival through a film will not be tolerated. Ami Shah who has been champion garba performer in the biggest United Way garba event said feelings of crores of people are associated with the festival of Navratri which represents the culture of Vadodara and therefore Loveratri is not right title. Local saint Dr. Jyotirnath said Salman Khan wants to spread Love Jihad by naming Navratri as Loveratri.
Salman’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma plays role of Bhavnagar based Gujarati in this film which is scheduled to release on 5 October. Interestingly, Navratri festival in Gujarat starts on 10 October.
Salman Khan was the first one to share the first picture from the shoot of the film in Vadodara. Earlier, Aayush Sharma had also posted a picture of the clapperboard of the film on his Twitter page.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 4, 2018
- Gujarat HC rejects Ahmed Patel's plea seeking dismissal of Rajput's petition challenging his election to RS
- ACB nabs Sarpanch in central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 30000
- Bitcoin case: CID crime gets 7 days remand of main accused LCB PI Anant Patel
- DRI seizes 34 containers with illegally imported raw sesame seed worth over 4.5 crores from Sudan by North Gujarat based importer
- RMC removes illegally erected Ambedkar statues, Protesters issue ultimatum
- Gujarat Police cracks Surat rape and murder case