Salman Khan’s Loveratri shoot underway in Vadodara, not all are happy with itMarch 06, 2018
Vadodara: Not all are happy with ongoing shooting of Salman Khan Productions film Loveratri here.
Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma is all set to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Loveratri’ alongside actress Warina Hussain.
Shooting of Loveratri is going on in Vadodara for last two days. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) has allotted Sayaji garden for shooting of Loveratri for Rs 10,000.
The story of film is written by Gujarati writer Niren Bhatt. It is about a love story that develops during Navratri festival in Gujarat.
Navratri is nine-night festival dedicated to Hindu Goddess. Vadodara is considered the capital of Navratri festival.
While shooting of Loveratri is proceeding normally, many in Vadodara are in doubt that film Loveratri may project Gujarat’s traditional religious festival Navratri in distorting manner or bad light.
Local advocate Niraj Jain says any attempt to distort the Hindu festival through a film will not be tolerated. Ami Shah who has been champion garba performer in the biggest United Way garba event said feelings of crores of people are associated with the festival of Navratri which represents the culture of Vadodara and therefore Loveratri is not right title. Local saint Dr. Jyotirnath said Salman Khan wants to spread Love Jihad by naming Navratri as Loveratri.
Salman’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma plays role of Bhavnagar based Gujarati in this film which is scheduled to release on 5 October. Interestingly, Navratri festival in Gujarat starts on 10 October.
Salman Khan was the first one to share the first picture from the shoot of the film in Vadodara. Earlier, Aayush Sharma had also posted a picture of the clapperboard of the film on his Twitter page.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 4, 2018
- Gujarat govt. transfers 3 IAS; Kheda Collector IK Patel shifted as Chief Administrator of Statue of Unity
- Bus collides with tree in South Gujarat, 2 passengers from Ahmedabad dead, 4 injured
- IRCTC to run Shree Ramayana special train from Rajkot from December 7
- Statue of Unity projection mapping show known as Laser Show to get a more organized shape in coming days, the free of charge 30 minute show going on regular in the evening since Gujarati new year day
- Vinay Shah ad/investment scam: A day after announcement of probe, CID-crime team visits police stations in Ahmedabad to take case papers
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP starts in Gujarat from today, strict measures to check irregularity