Salman Khan’s Loveratri shoot underway in Vadodara, not all are happy with itMarch 06, 2018
Vadodara: Not all are happy with ongoing shooting of Salman Khan Productions film Loveratri here.
Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma is all set to make his Bollywood debut with ‘Loveratri’ alongside actress Warina Hussain.
Shooting of Loveratri is going on in Vadodara for last two days. Vadodara Municipal Corporation(VMC) has allotted Sayaji garden for shooting of Loveratri for Rs 10,000.
The story of film is written by Gujarati writer Niren Bhatt. It is about a love story that develops during Navratri festival in Gujarat.
Navratri is nine-night festival dedicated to Hindu Goddess. Vadodara is considered the capital of Navratri festival.
While shooting of Loveratri is proceeding normally, many in Vadodara are in doubt that film Loveratri may project Gujarat’s traditional religious festival Navratri in distorting manner or bad light.
Local advocate Niraj Jain says any attempt to distort the Hindu festival through a film will not be tolerated. Ami Shah who has been champion garba performer in the biggest United Way garba event said feelings of crores of people are associated with the festival of Navratri which represents the culture of Vadodara and therefore Loveratri is not right title. Local saint Dr. Jyotirnath said Salman Khan wants to spread Love Jihad by naming Navratri as Loveratri.
Salman’s brother-in-law Aayush Sharma plays role of Bhavnagar based Gujarati in this film which is scheduled to release on 5 October. Interestingly, Navratri festival in Gujarat starts on 10 October.
Salman Khan was the first one to share the first picture from the shoot of the film in Vadodara. Earlier, Aayush Sharma had also posted a picture of the clapperboard of the film on his Twitter page.
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 4, 2018
- Vadgam MLA Jignesh Mevani booked on school principal's complaint over a tweet
- Jamnagar BJP Councillor reaches Ass. Commissioner's office with stick in hand, creates ruckus, video goes viral
- Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike call
- PM's opening remark in NITI Aayog meet: Making India a 5 trillion dollar economy, harnessing water resources, doubling income of farmers
- By-polls for two vacant seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat announced; Schedule same, notification and polling for each seat separately
- Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrested