NCB Gujarat nabs a Nigerian with Rs 6 crore Heroin from trainMarch 07, 2018
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) today nabbed a Nigerian drug smuggler from Mumbai bound Rajdhani express in Vadodara with Heroin worth around Rs six crores.
NCB zonal director Hari Om Gandhi said that Nonso Charles (38), was nabbed from A-5 coach of the train which was going to Mumbai from New Delhi. He had hidden around 1.2 kg of Heroin in food packets.
‘He was nabbed in the wee hours today on a tip off. Further detailed interrogation was on,’ he said.
Notably, the NCB had caught another member of Nigerian drug racket from Garibrath Express on Ahmedabad station in June last year with drugs (Cocaine and Amphetamine ) worth six crores. Prior to that another Nigerian was nabbed from Goa bound Radhani express in Vadodara with similar drugs worth over 2 crores.
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019