NCB Gujarat nabs a Nigerian with Rs 6 crore Heroin from trainMarch 07, 2018
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) today nabbed a Nigerian drug smuggler from Mumbai bound Rajdhani express in Vadodara with Heroin worth around Rs six crores.
NCB zonal director Hari Om Gandhi said that Nonso Charles (38), was nabbed from A-5 coach of the train which was going to Mumbai from New Delhi. He had hidden around 1.2 kg of Heroin in food packets.
‘He was nabbed in the wee hours today on a tip off. Further detailed interrogation was on,’ he said.
Notably, the NCB had caught another member of Nigerian drug racket from Garibrath Express on Ahmedabad station in June last year with drugs (Cocaine and Amphetamine ) worth six crores. Prior to that another Nigerian was nabbed from Goa bound Radhani express in Vadodara with similar drugs worth over 2 crores.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed