Over 4500 bottles of liquor hidden in milk-tanker seized in North GujaratMarch 07, 2018
Over 4500 bottles of illicit liquor were recovered from a milk-tanker in Thara area of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat.
Police said that 4583 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) hidden in a milk-tanker were found during search near Bhalgaon toll point on Thara-Bhuj road.
The search was conducted on the basis of a tip off about the smuggling of liquor in milk tanker. Its driver Bhajanlal Bisnoi, a resident of Jhalor in Rajasthan was arrested.
Police was investigating the seizure in detail. the price of seized liquor was over Rs Eight lakh.
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley
- Teaser of Gujarati Movie Short Circuit: Aghru, Appetizer, Curiosity Aroused