Over 4500 bottles of liquor hidden in milk-tanker seized in North GujaratMarch 07, 2018
Over 4500 bottles of illicit liquor were recovered from a milk-tanker in Thara area of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat.
Police said that 4583 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) hidden in a milk-tanker were found during search near Bhalgaon toll point on Thara-Bhuj road.
The search was conducted on the basis of a tip off about the smuggling of liquor in milk tanker. Its driver Bhajanlal Bisnoi, a resident of Jhalor in Rajasthan was arrested.
Police was investigating the seizure in detail. the price of seized liquor was over Rs Eight lakh.
- SP in Gujarat sends circular to police stations that talks of police-bootleggers nexus
- Gujarat govt declares scarcity in 6 more talukas, water theft from Narmada canals to be prevented
- Reliance Industries partners Vardhman Textiles to develop innovative R|Elan fabric
- Gujarat headquartered Shubham Polyspin Ltd IPO opens on September 28
- Lion Screening Exercise in Gir forest:460 lions seen in 4 days, no CD virus found in samples of dead cubs
- Chemists and druggists to observe strike on September 28 over concerns regarding online sale of medicines