Over 4500 bottles of liquor hidden in milk-tanker seized in North GujaratMarch 07, 2018
Over 4500 bottles of illicit liquor were recovered from a milk-tanker in Thara area of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat.
Police said that 4583 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) hidden in a milk-tanker were found during search near Bhalgaon toll point on Thara-Bhuj road.
The search was conducted on the basis of a tip off about the smuggling of liquor in milk tanker. Its driver Bhajanlal Bisnoi, a resident of Jhalor in Rajasthan was arrested.
Police was investigating the seizure in detail. the price of seized liquor was over Rs Eight lakh.
- Gujarat NRE promoters look to Companies Act for revival
- Shah to review LS seats of 3 UTs, felicitate MISA prisoners
- BJP president Amit Shah to unveil giant Steel Charkha in front of Gandhiji’s Sabarmati Ashram
- Rajkot Congress president Indranil Rajyaguru quits Congress
- Gujarat Congress gets new district and city unit presidents
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to leave for six-day Israel visit tomorrow; total 14 engagements scheduled