Poland’s Ambassador who had studied in Gujarat school meets CM RupaniMarch 08, 2018
Ahmedabad, March 8, 2018: Poland’s Ambassador to India Mr. Adam Burakowski today paid a courtesy visit to Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani in Gandhinagar.
This was the first visit of Mr. Burakowski, after taking his charge as the Ambassador, to Gujarat. During the visit the duo had made deliberation over strengthening the bilateral trade and commerce relationships between Poland and Gujarat. They also made discussion about Poland to become the partner country with Gujarat in the forthcoming ‘Vibrant Gujarat – 2019’ event.
The Ambassador had expressed desire to organize Polish Cultural Programmes in Balachhadi School in Jamnagar. Mr. Burakowski recalled that he had studied at this school.
The meeting was also attended by Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Mr. M. K. Das.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects