Ahmedabad Airport International Terminal gets two new aero bridgesMarch 10, 2018
Ahmedabad: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport’s international terminal has got two additional aero bridges. The airport has now total 8 aero bridges, four each in the domestic and the international terminals. New aero bridges can connect to Airbus A320 family aircraft and can be adjusted for the Boeing 747 series of planes. Rs 4.40 crore aero bridges are developed with Make in India element.
- Government modifies operational guidelines for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna (PMFBY)
- Rajkot district panchayat member held taking Rs 2 lakh bribe
- Former President Dr Pranab Mukherjee delivers first lecture at IIM Ahmedabad as distinguished guest faculty
- Gujarat Assembly pays homage to late PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Shankersinh to work for anti-BJP coalition in Gujarat and elsewhere in upcoming Lok Sabha polls
- Withdrawal of Monsoon from Gujarat delayed Eighth time in a row