Ahmedabad Airport International Terminal gets two new aero bridgesMarch 10, 2018
Ahmedabad: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport’s international terminal has got two additional aero bridges. The airport has now total 8 aero bridges, four each in the domestic and the international terminals. New aero bridges can connect to Airbus A320 family aircraft and can be adjusted for the Boeing 747 series of planes. Rs 4.40 crore aero bridges are developed with Make in India element.
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest