CBI arrests Hasmukh Shah of Winson Diamonds in bank fraud caseMarch 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Central government investigation agency Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) has arrested Hasmukh Shah, an Ex Director & authorized signatory of M/s Forever Precious Jewellery & diamonds Ltd (Winsome diamonds group). CBI claims Shah was a close confidante of Jatin Mehta, an accused in the case and was orchestrating the export-import operations of the company. Arrested accused will be produced tomorrow before the Special Judge of CBI Court.
Winsome Group owes around Rs 6,800 crore to 15 Indian banks. The group promoter defaulted on loans in 2013 and disappeared from India along with his family. The CBI last year had registered six cases against Winsome group companies but the probe didn’t make much headway.
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon
- Vibrant Gujarat StartUp and Technology Summit from October 11 to 13, 2018; upto Rs 3 crore prizes in offering for startups, innovators
- 48.40 lakh MSMEs registered in last 3 years: 4.86 lakh in Gujarat: MoS MSME replies RS MP Parimal Nathwani
- Storage position of dams from across Gujarat as on 8.00 am today