305 illegal water lifting connections cut at Madka canal in BanaskanthaMarch 14, 2018
Tharad: A group of farmers pelted stones over government team protesting action against illegal water lifting activity.
Narmada department staff joined by State Reserve Police(SRP) team had come to Vav and Tharad talukas to remove illegal water drawing machines on Madka canal. When process of cutting as many as 300 pipelines was going on near Morikha village, a group of farmers rushed there and pelted stone. The officials left the place for safety reasons but arrived again to continue the action after some time.
The government teams cut 305 illegal connections between Dod and Morikha villages at Madka canal.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch