Indian Navy UAV crashes in PorbandarMarch 22, 2018
Porbandar: An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) of the Indian Navy crashed minutes after taking off from air enclave of Porbandar Naval base today morning.
The drone crashed in the open space of an ice-factory located next to Udyognagar police station in Porbandar soon after it took off at around 9.30 am. Police called fire fighters as the drone had caught fire after crash.
Indian Navy shifted debris to know the reason of the incident and initiated an inquiry.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity