No need anymore for Centre’s nod to lay gas pipeline in protected forest thanks to PM Modi: VasavaMarch 26, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government today said that the central government has given power to lay CNG/PNG pipelines in protected forest areas to the State government.
Minister Ganpat Vasava speaking in the assembly said, the son of Gujarat Narendra Modi just in four months after taking charge of the office of the Prime Minister of India gave power to the State to lay gas pipeline in protected forest areas. This power was earlier with the Central government.
Vasava said, in the past the State had made this demand for number of times before the Centre but there was no decision.
He said the Centre has given nod to State to build school, hospital, communication lines, drinking water pipeline/facilities, check post and substation in protected forest area without need of Centre’s permission.
- Gujarat loses over 18 lakh mobile numbers in March, but Jio adds 5.71 lakh and BSNL adds 43,000 numbers
- 28 centres for counting of votes for 26 Lok Sabha, 4 assembly seats in Gujarat
- Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as fools
- PSLV-C46 successfully launches RISAT-2B
- Rs. 100 lakh crore investment in infra sector, Rs. 25 lakh crore in farm and rural sectors: NDA resolution
- Anil Ambani to withdraw defamation suits against Congress leaders others in Ahmedabad court