Amit Chavda welcomed in the Gujarat Assembly by Congress – BJP membersMarch 28, 2018
Gandhinagar: Newly elected state Congress president Amit Chavda was welcomed in the assembly by all MLAs including the BJP MLAs. Dy CM Nitin Patel said both BJP and Congress presidents are members of this house. Presidents of state units of both parties are young. With cooperation of both, the journey of progress of Gujarat will go ahead.
Chavda arrived in the house after question hour. Nitin Patel said Gujarat Assembly has given the Prime Minister, the President of country’s largest political party, governors of two states and state Presidents of two political parties. Patel congratulated Chavda on behalf of the house.
- PM Modi attends darshan and puja at Shirdi Saibaba
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat