PM likely to address Kutchi community in Kenya via video conferenceMarch 29, 2018
Bhuj: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to address the Gujarati Kutchi Leva Patel community in Kenya via video conference on March 30th on the occasion of 25th anniversary of Nairobi based Shree Cutchi Leva Patel Samaj – Nairobi West.The Prime Minister will address the gathering at 12.30 am IST from his residence in Delhi for which Kutch Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda is coordinating.
- India wins World Cup ODI against Pakistan
- Opening session of 17th Lok Sabha today
- Gujarat govt. paid Rs. 9700 crore to farmers in 3 years on MSP purchases: Rupani
- Shankar Chaudhary announces 11.10% price difference worth Rs. 671.71 crore to milk producers in Banas Dairy AGM
- ACB nabs ASI red handed taking bribe in police station in Gujarat
- Cyclone VAYU to take a recurve towards Gujarat tonight