PM likely to address Kutchi community in Kenya via video conferenceMarch 29, 2018
Bhuj: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to address the Gujarati Kutchi Leva Patel community in Kenya via video conference on March 30th on the occasion of 25th anniversary of Nairobi based Shree Cutchi Leva Patel Samaj – Nairobi West.The Prime Minister will address the gathering at 12.30 am IST from his residence in Delhi for which Kutch Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda is coordinating.
- Chief Minister Rupani on two-day visit to Rajkot attends number of function, launches Rs 175 crore projects
- Boy falls in open gutter during rain in Surat, dies
- Valedictory of Youth Parliament of India 2018 at Karnavati University
- CMO official, Resident Commissioner of Gujarat in Delhi meet Israel ambassador
- City police commissioner's touching message to cops after Rath Yatra
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for Gujarat; Southern Gujarat coast to have squally weather