PM likely to address Kutchi community in Kenya via video conferenceMarch 29, 2018
Bhuj: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to address the Gujarati Kutchi Leva Patel community in Kenya via video conference on March 30th on the occasion of 25th anniversary of Nairobi based Shree Cutchi Leva Patel Samaj – Nairobi West.The Prime Minister will address the gathering at 12.30 am IST from his residence in Delhi for which Kutch Lok Sabha MP Vinod Chavda is coordinating.
- Normal to Severe heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, Surendranagar record near 46°C temperature
- Person sitting on fast against encroachment of Gochar land in Gujarat dies
- Vinod Bhatt was like a 'North-star' in the sky of humorous literature, I was brought up reading him: BJP president Amit Shah
- Jadeja comes to home-town Jamnagar amid busy IPL schedule to meet wife Rivaba
- PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service