First state executive meet of Gujarat BJP post assembly polls to be held in Surat on April 12-13April 03, 2018
The first state executive meet of ruling BJP in Guajrat after the assembly election would be held in Surat on April 12 and 13.
Party’s state vice president I K Jadeja said that state in-charge Bhupendra Yadav, National General Secretary (organization) V Satish, CM Vijay Rupani and Deputy CM Nitin Patel will also remain present on the occasion.
He said that the map of future events of the party would be chalked out, the review of events held so far would be done and resolutions would be passed in the two day meeting.
Meanwhile, a meeting of the OBC Morcha of the party was held at its headquarter Srikamalam here today.
State minister Vasanbhai Ahir, Morcha president Dinesh Anavadia and state general secretary Bheekhu Dalsania were present in the meeting during which the future events of the Morcha were chalked out, Jadeja, the state in-charge of the OBC morcha added.
- Industry Commissioner to hold meeting in Surat for proposed Pinjrat Mega Textile Park
- Bavalia participates in community meet, Chotila MLA, ex-MLA also present
- Six including PI booked in another Bitcoin fraud case in Gujarat
- Chintan Shivir of Gujarat BJP to prepare the road-map for Loksabha polls begins, Amit Shah to participate tomorrow
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text