Targets assigned to district Congress office bearers for bringing crowd to installation function of Amit ChavdaApril 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: A meeting of district Congress office bearers was held in Gandhinagar fore preparations of 4th April function of Gujarat Congress in Ahmedabad.
Newly appointed State party president Amit Chavda’s installation function has been organized on April 4th at State party headquarters.
4,000 Congress workers from Gandhinagar district will attend this function, as per a decision taken in district organization meeting. Each elected member of Gandhinagar district panchayat has been given responsibility of bringing 100 party workers. Each taluka panchayat member will bring in 50 part workers while each nagarpalika Councillor will bring 15 party workers for the programme.
The responsibility of transportation of all 4,000 workers has been given to Congress MLA and Chairman of district panchayat.
- Actress Rita Bhaduri passes away
- Rupani canceles Gir Somnath visit as helicopter unable to land due to bad weather
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad 'charges a patient unfairly'; video goes viral
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad