Rajya Binanamat Varg Aayog office opens in GandhinagarApril 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani opened the Gujarat Rajya Binanamat Varg Aayog office here today reiterating his government’s commitment to ensure societal equanimity with the mantra of ‘sabka saath, sabka, vikas’.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rupani said a provision of Rs.506-crore has been made in this year’s budget for the Gujarat Binanamat Shaikshanik Ane Arthik Vikas Nigam and Rs.1.08-crore for the Ayog.
He said the two organizations worked for all round development of 58 categories, including their education and employment, as they will suggest welfare schemes and their implementations. The state government has set up an establishment of 18 staff including member-secretary Dinesh Kapadia.
Those present on the occasion included Ministers R.C. Faldu, Saurabbhai Patel, Ishwarbhai Parmar, whip pankajbhai Desai, Aayog Chairman Hansrajbhai and Nigam Chairman B. H. Ghodasara.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area