First phase of Surat Fort makeover project to be dedicated next weekApril 07, 2018
SURAT: The first phase of Surat Fort makeover project will be inaugurated on April 13 ahead of the summer vacation.
The first phase works are completed at a cost of Rs 21.73 crore. The inauguration will be done by Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel.
Surat fort and its nearby area is undergoing a makeover in two-phased project. The restoration, conservation and preservation of the fort built in mid-16th century would make this an important heritage site in Surat.
Patel is scheduled to dedicate/launch Rs 320 crore development project during his Surat visit on April 13. School, Anganwadi, children park, 290 MLD Kosad discharge plant, new water treatment plant, Jahangirabad sewage pumping station upgradation are other projects.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area