A separate cell in CMO for projects worth Rs 500 crore and above in GujaratApril 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government has formed a high-level committee for quick implementation, review and decision on projects worth above Rs 500 crore cost.
According to a note released by the State government, ministers Nitin patel, Saurabh Patel, Kaushik Patel, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Chief Minister’s Chief Principal Secretary, Principal Secretary, Secretaries of revenue, finance, road and building, environment, industry etc departments are part of this committee.
The high level committee will meet every month on first and third Wednesday. The meetings will be chaired by Chief Minister. A separate cell will be created in CM office for this. Monitoring of projects worth Rs 100-500 crore will be done at Chief Secretary level.
- Ease of Living Index: Surat ranked 19, Ahmedabad 23, Vadodara 36, Gandhinagar 39
- BJP to start week long membership campaign from August 15
- Heroin recovery case accused sent on remand, around 105 kg was received in sea
- Groundnut issue: After strict stance of Faldu, Dhanani apologize for his personal allegation
- Chances of re-activation of Monsoon in Gujarat from August 17, another system over bay of Bengal might end dry spell
- Pakistan releases 26 Indian fishermen, most of them from Gujarat