A separate cell in CMO for projects worth Rs 500 crore and above in GujaratApril 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government has formed a high-level committee for quick implementation, review and decision on projects worth above Rs 500 crore cost.
According to a note released by the State government, ministers Nitin patel, Saurabh Patel, Kaushik Patel, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Chief Minister’s Chief Principal Secretary, Principal Secretary, Secretaries of revenue, finance, road and building, environment, industry etc departments are part of this committee.
The high level committee will meet every month on first and third Wednesday. The meetings will be chaired by Chief Minister. A separate cell will be created in CM office for this. Monitoring of projects worth Rs 100-500 crore will be done at Chief Secretary level.
- Poll campaign in Gujarat ends, PM Modi, Shah remained present in home-state on last day, polling on April 23
- Hardik's sex CD was real, he used quota agitation for his benefit: former aide Dilip Sabwa
- It’s Time to Stand up With the Judiciary: A note by Arun Jaitley
- Either me or the terrorists would survive, I don't care for my chair: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Bless me so that no one could taunt at me taking Gujarat's name on counting day: PM Modi
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's last campaign rally in Gujarat for Lok Sabha elections 2019 at Patan