Air Odisha to start Surat – Bhavnagar flight from April 16April 11, 2018
Surat: Air Odisha will start Surat – Bhavnagar flight from April 16.
Air Odisha will use a 19-seater beach craft model plane for this service. The price of the ticket will be less than Rs 2,000.
This will trigger competition between existing Ventura airlines and Odisha airlines.
The flight will leave Bhavnagar at 8.05 am and reach Surat at 8.35 am. It will leave Surat at 8.55 am and reach Bhavnagar at 9.25 am.
- Fisherman mauled to death by lion in village near sea-shore close to Greater Gir forest in Bhavnagar district of Gujarat
- Gujarat Govt. plans Rs. 5500 crore deep sea industrial waste water discharge pipeline project
- Ro-pax ferry service between Ghogha-Dahej to resume in gulf of Cambay from December 14
- Assembly elections results in MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan don't indicate any big anti incumbency wave, will not have any impact on LS polls: Chudasama
- 482 Indian fishermen languishing in Pakistani jails: MEA in Lok Sabha
- ACB arrests DySP for lodging false prohibition case with intention to take money from accused