Gujarat CM, Dy CM, all state ministers to sit on fast protesting parliament impasseApril 11, 2018
Gandhinagar: Chief Minister of Gujarat, Deputy Chief Minister and all ministers in the State will sit on one-day symbolic fast tomorrow(April 12) against impasse in parliament created by opposition. Chief Minister Rupani will sit on fast in Ahmedabad. Dy CM Nitin Pate will seat in Mahesana. State BJP president Jitu Vaghani will sit in Vadodara. MoS Home Pradipsinh Jadeja will sit in Surat on one-day fast, said Vaghani in Gandhinagar.
Vaghani said, BJP leaders and cadres will garland Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar on his anniversary on April 14th and will also organize Bandharan yatra.
Vaghani also spoke about future progammes of Gujarat BJP during the month of April and May. This includes desilting movement for deepening water bodies across the state in cooperation with voluntary organizations.
Vaghani also said the State BJP executive meeting postponed to 22nd April has been further postponed to indefinite period.
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday
- Lok Sabha MP Poonamben Madam's daughter passes away
- Gujarat govt clears six TP schemes "to expedite planned development in Ahmedabad"