Karnataka elections: BJP chief Amit Shah assigns responsibility of 29 seats to Gujarat MP CR PatilApril 11, 2018
Surat: Lok Sabha member of BJP elected from Navsari in South Gujarat and senior BJP leader CR Patil has been assigned responsibility of 29 assembly seats in upcoming Karnataka assembly general elections by BJP president Amit Shah. The names of leaders responsible for certain number of seats were announced on April 10.
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time