Air India flight from Mumbai returns without landing at Rajkot once, comeback and land after emergency runway patchwork is completedApril 12, 2018
Some confusion was created at Rajkot Airport this afternoon when an Air India flight from Mumbai had to return owing to ongoing emergency patching work of the runway.
Airport Director B K Das said that the flight AI 655 had to return to Mumbai as it was not having sufficient fuel to wait in the air for sufficient time.
‘The flight returned to Mumbai and came back later and landed here,’ he added.
Meanwhile sources said that some patches were notice on the runway by a preceding flight and the emergency filling up was started. In the meantime the Air India flight came over the airport.
It had to return only to come back later.
- Banas Medical College and Banas Navras food oil plant inaugurated
- Nachiket Barve’s “R|Elan™ Millennial Maharanis” collection, unveiled at source India 2018 - Surat
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat on September 30