Air India flight from Mumbai returns without landing at Rajkot once, comeback and land after emergency runway patchwork is completedApril 12, 2018
Some confusion was created at Rajkot Airport this afternoon when an Air India flight from Mumbai had to return owing to ongoing emergency patching work of the runway.
Airport Director B K Das said that the flight AI 655 had to return to Mumbai as it was not having sufficient fuel to wait in the air for sufficient time.
‘The flight returned to Mumbai and came back later and landed here,’ he added.
Meanwhile sources said that some patches were notice on the runway by a preceding flight and the emergency filling up was started. In the meantime the Air India flight came over the airport.
It had to return only to come back later.
- Gujarat HC rejects Ahmed Patel's plea seeking dismissal of Rajput's petition challenging his election to RS
- ACB nabs Sarpanch in central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 30000
- Bitcoin case: CID crime gets 7 days remand of main accused LCB PI Anant Patel
- DRI seizes 34 containers with illegally imported raw sesame seed worth over 4.5 crores from Sudan by North Gujarat based importer
- RMC removes illegally erected Ambedkar statues, Protesters issue ultimatum
- Gujarat Police cracks Surat rape and murder case