CA with over Rs 100 crore turnover per annum from Mumbai to become Jain monk in GandhinagarApril 12, 2018
Gandhinaar: Resident of South Mumbai based VP Road, a Chartered Accountant(CA) Mokshesh Sheth will leave worldly life and become Jain monk through Diskha ceremony on April 20 at Tapovan in Gandhinagar.
Mokshesh will leave Rs 100 crore turnover family business to become Jain monk. Mokshesh had become Chartered Accountant(CA) at the age of 24.
‘If wealth can give happiness, then every rich person would be happy. The fact is, permanent happiness is not in gaining something, but in leaving something.
Three-day Diksha ceremony will begin on April 18. Mokshesh will become disciple of Acharya Kalyanbaudhisurishwarji and Muniraj Jinprem Vijayji.
- Ease of Living Index: Surat ranked 19, Ahmedabad 23, Vadodara 36, Gandhinagar 39
- BJP to start week long membership campaign from August 15
- Heroin recovery case accused sent on remand, around 105 kg was received in sea
- Groundnut issue: After strict stance of Faldu, Dhanani apologize for his personal allegation
- Chances of re-activation of Monsoon in Gujarat from August 17, another system over bay of Bengal might end dry spell
- Pakistan releases 26 Indian fishermen, most of them from Gujarat