2 including BJP councillor beaten to death in Adityana town of GujaratApril 16, 2018
Two people including a BJP councilor were today thrashed to death in Adityana town under Ranavav police station of Porbandar district of Gujarat.
Police said that according to primary reports Tida Viram alias Haja (50), BJP councilor of party ruled Adiyana municipality and another person Kana Ranmal Kadcha (46) were beaten to death with blunt objects and sticks in Adiyana this morning.
According to primary reports 3 people attacked the duo owing to alleged old rivalry.
Meanwhile, in-charge of Ranavav police station and ASP Ravindra Patel said that police was investigating the incident in detail. The exact reason behind the incident was not yet known.
- IT searches premises of construction and finance firms in Rajkot
- Aadhaar Act upheld by SC as constitutionally valid; no Aadhar for banks, mobiles, schools, private companies
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL