2 including BJP councillor beaten to death in Adityana town of GujaratApril 16, 2018
Two people including a BJP councilor were today thrashed to death in Adityana town under Ranavav police station of Porbandar district of Gujarat.
Police said that according to primary reports Tida Viram alias Haja (50), BJP councilor of party ruled Adiyana municipality and another person Kana Ranmal Kadcha (46) were beaten to death with blunt objects and sticks in Adiyana this morning.
According to primary reports 3 people attacked the duo owing to alleged old rivalry.
Meanwhile, in-charge of Ranavav police station and ASP Ravindra Patel said that police was investigating the incident in detail. The exact reason behind the incident was not yet known.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'