2 including BJP councillor beaten to death in Adityana town of GujaratApril 16, 2018
Two people including a BJP councilor were today thrashed to death in Adityana town under Ranavav police station of Porbandar district of Gujarat.
Police said that according to primary reports Tida Viram alias Haja (50), BJP councilor of party ruled Adiyana municipality and another person Kana Ranmal Kadcha (46) were beaten to death with blunt objects and sticks in Adiyana this morning.
According to primary reports 3 people attacked the duo owing to alleged old rivalry.
Meanwhile, in-charge of Ranavav police station and ASP Ravindra Patel said that police was investigating the incident in detail. The exact reason behind the incident was not yet known.
- Ahmedabad Flower Show 2019 of AMC opens at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat ACB nabs woman drug inspector in Jamnagar taking bribe
- Only BJP stands with Kerala and its culture: PM Modi lashes out at LDF, UDF over Sabarimala
- 19 leading industry captains, CEOs to attend Vibrant Summit – 2019
- Teaching staff of state govt universities, affiliated granted govt & private colleges to get salary as per 7th Pay panel from Jan – 2019:CM
- Gujarat Chief Minister clears 7 more TPs, including 5 for Ahmedabad