2 including BJP councillor beaten to death in Adityana town of GujaratApril 16, 2018
Two people including a BJP councilor were today thrashed to death in Adityana town under Ranavav police station of Porbandar district of Gujarat.
Police said that according to primary reports Tida Viram alias Haja (50), BJP councilor of party ruled Adiyana municipality and another person Kana Ranmal Kadcha (46) were beaten to death with blunt objects and sticks in Adiyana this morning.
According to primary reports 3 people attacked the duo owing to alleged old rivalry.
Meanwhile, in-charge of Ranavav police station and ASP Ravindra Patel said that police was investigating the incident in detail. The exact reason behind the incident was not yet known.
- Rupani to lay foundations tone for Rs 39 crore KabirVad - Shukla Tirth tourism project
- Leading electrical equipment maker ABB commissions India’s first industrial solar microgrid at its Vadodara facility in Gujarat
- NHRC in Gujarat for open hearing
- Report of D K Trivedi Commission to be tabled in Gujarat Assembly in Monsoon Session: MoS Jadeja
- Tension in Gujarat village as unknown miscreants put foot-wears garland on Ambedkar statue
- PM issues statement before his departure to China