Bank fraud case accused Bhatnagars arrested from UdaipurApril 17, 2018
Vadodara: Rs 2,654 crore bank fraud case accused, Vadodara based Suresh Bhatnagar and his sons Amit and Sumit Bhatnagar are arrested from Udaipur in neighboring state Rajasthan. Bhatnagars are owners of Diamond Power and Infrastructure Ltd(DPIL). It is learnt that they are arrested in a joint operation of Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) and Anti Terrorist Squad(ATS) Gujarat. Bhatnagars are likely to be taken to Delhi for investigation. They could also be taken to Gandhinagar based CBI headquarters. On Tuesday, CBI had approached a special court in Ahmedabad and requested it to declare Bhatnagars as absconders bank fraud case.
- New startling twist in Bitcoin case: complainant Shailesh Bhatt himself is the main culprit
- Amit Shah speaks on Karnataka assembly election results 2018
- Uno Minda Group commissions Rs 450 crore alloy wheel & 4W switch plants in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt launches 'Trinetra' initiative for drone surveillance of mineral areas
- Mumbai - Ahmedabad Duronto train to be extended to Rajkot
- Man dies after brutally thrashed in factory in Shapar Veraval; video goes viral, five held