Gujarat to have Tiger and Leopard safaris: Ganpat VasavaApril 17, 2018
Gandhinagar: Environment and Forest minister Ganpat Vasava today said Gujarat will have three new safari parks. He said Mandvi in Surat district will have a 50 hectare safari while the Dangs will have 32 hectare leopard safari park.
Vasava said, Tilakwada taluka in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will have a tiger safari park for which 8 tigers will be brought from other States. It should be mentioned here that construction of world’s tallest status is underway in Narmada district along with a museum, valley of flowers and other tourist attractions. Proposed tiger park will add another reason to visit the district for visitors from all over the country.
Vasava said, existing Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Saurashtra will be made further richer with addition of 5 more lions.
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest
- Gujarat govt. forms Transgender Welfare Board on direction of Supreme Court