Gujarat to have Tiger and Leopard safaris: Ganpat VasavaApril 17, 2018
Gandhinagar: Environment and Forest minister Ganpat Vasava today said Gujarat will have three new safari parks. He said Mandvi in Surat district will have a 50 hectare safari while the Dangs will have 32 hectare leopard safari park.
Vasava said, Tilakwada taluka in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will have a tiger safari park for which 8 tigers will be brought from other States. It should be mentioned here that construction of world’s tallest status is underway in Narmada district along with a museum, valley of flowers and other tourist attractions. Proposed tiger park will add another reason to visit the district for visitors from all over the country.
Vasava said, existing Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Saurashtra will be made further richer with addition of 5 more lions.
- Doctors in Gujarat join nationwide strike call over attacks in West Bengal: OPDs affected
- Amit Shah to visit Gujarat on July 3 - 4
- India wins World Cup ODI against Pakistan
- Opening session of 17th Lok Sabha today
- Gujarat govt. paid Rs. 9700 crore to farmers in 3 years on MSP purchases: Rupani
- Shankar Chaudhary announces 11.10% price difference worth Rs. 671.71 crore to milk producers in Banas Dairy AGM