Gujarat to have Tiger and Leopard safaris: Ganpat VasavaApril 17, 2018
Gandhinagar: Environment and Forest minister Ganpat Vasava today said Gujarat will have three new safari parks. He said Mandvi in Surat district will have a 50 hectare safari while the Dangs will have 32 hectare leopard safari park.
Vasava said, Tilakwada taluka in Narmada district of Central Gujarat will have a tiger safari park for which 8 tigers will be brought from other States. It should be mentioned here that construction of world’s tallest status is underway in Narmada district along with a museum, valley of flowers and other tourist attractions. Proposed tiger park will add another reason to visit the district for visitors from all over the country.
Vasava said, existing Ambardi Lion Safari Park in Saurashtra will be made further richer with addition of 5 more lions.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani