Just one day police permission for Togadia’s indefinite fast so far: PoliceApril 17, 2018
Former BJP leader Pravin Togadia, who has started his indefinite fast in Vanikar bhawan here from today has so far got the permission of the same for just one day.
In-charge JCP (special branch) Neerja Gotru said that so far police permission for the programme has been given for just a day.
‘The organizer has made a request for police permission for the event through Paldi police station and it has been granted for a day only so far,’ She added.
Notably, the much hyped fast of Togadia was originally planned to be held near Bhatrisi Jain Bhavan in Ranip area but permission was not granted for it and then it was planned for shifting to GMDC but in the last moment it was decided to be held in Vanikar Bhavan premises.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area