Over one lakh families to be granted ownership rights of GHB, Slum Cell units: Gujarat govtApril 17, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Gujarat government has today announced its decision to grant ownership rights to 1,00,267 families who are residing in affordable housing units of the Gujarat Housing Board and Slum Cell.
As per the note issued by the government, residential unauthorized construction excluding the built up area of house will be regularized at the rate of open plot Jantri while unauthorized commercial constructions will be regularized for double the rate of open plot jantri.
The note said, the Chief Minister’s decision will clear an issue pending since 2014. It will increase the revenue of Gujarat Housing Board.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area