Teen age girl missing from Surat traced to actor Varun Dhawan’s house in MumbaiApril 18, 2018
Surat: A teen age girl missing from her home in Mota Varachha area of Surat was traced to Mumbai. She had left her home to meet Hindi film actor Varun Dhawan. She had made her mind that she would not return back to Surat without meeting her favorite actor.
A girl, daughter of textile factory owner had left her house and left a chit that she would not return before achieving her goal.
The teen age girl had reached film actor Varun Dhawan’s house in Mumbai in the night. As the security person didn’t allow her to go inside the house, she involved into verbal arguments with guard. Citing some issue outside the house, Varun Dhawan however intervened and gave his photograph to Surat girl. Varun also captured selfie with her. From her side, the teen age girl gave Varun a love letter which she had brought from Surat.
Santacruz police took away the girl from Varun Dhawan’s place and informed Surat police about this development. Later Amroli police from Surat reached Santacruz police with girl’s parents and brought her back to Surat.
The girl told parents that she had left home and boarded train in Friday afternoon. She later reached Dhawan’s house in Khar area. She was happy that Varun Dhawan agreed to meet her, gave his autograph, took selfie and also received her love letter.
- Industry Commissioner to hold meeting in Surat for proposed Pinjrat Mega Textile Park
- Bavalia participates in community meet, Chotila MLA, ex-MLA also present
- Six including PI booked in another Bitcoin fraud case in Gujarat
- Chintan Shivir of Gujarat BJP to prepare the road-map for Loksabha polls begins, Amit Shah to participate tomorrow
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text