Teen age girl missing from Surat traced to actor Varun Dhawan’s house in MumbaiApril 18, 2018
Surat: A teen age girl missing from her home in Mota Varachha area of Surat was traced to Mumbai. She had left her home to meet Hindi film actor Varun Dhawan. She had made her mind that she would not return back to Surat without meeting her favorite actor.
A girl, daughter of textile factory owner had left her house and left a chit that she would not return before achieving her goal.
The teen age girl had reached film actor Varun Dhawan’s house in Mumbai in the night. As the security person didn’t allow her to go inside the house, she involved into verbal arguments with guard. Citing some issue outside the house, Varun Dhawan however intervened and gave his photograph to Surat girl. Varun also captured selfie with her. From her side, the teen age girl gave Varun a love letter which she had brought from Surat.
Santacruz police took away the girl from Varun Dhawan’s place and informed Surat police about this development. Later Amroli police from Surat reached Santacruz police with girl’s parents and brought her back to Surat.
The girl told parents that she had left home and boarded train in Friday afternoon. She later reached Dhawan’s house in Khar area. She was happy that Varun Dhawan agreed to meet her, gave his autograph, took selfie and also received her love letter.
- 5 killed in road mishap in Central Gujarat
- Live: People paying final respect to Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Two arrested in Surat for flying drone to capture Tiranga rally visuals
- Monsoon in action in Gujarat again, heavy to very heavy rain at several places including Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Atal Bihari Vajpayee in Gujarat
- Keshubhai remembers Atalji's invaluable contribution in Narmada project