Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North GujaratApril 19, 2018
Ambaji: With effect from Wednesday, April 18, the time of darshan and aarti in Ambaji temple has changed. The new time table is between Akhatrij and Ashadhi bij.
Instead of two aartis per day, now three aartis will be performed. Mangla aarti will take place at 7.00 am, Madhyahan aarti at 12.30 pm and Sandhya aarti will be done at 7.00 pm.
Darshan in mandir will be available between 7.30 am to 10.45 am in the morning, 1 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon and upto 9.15 pm after Sandhya aarti.
- Industry Commissioner to hold meeting in Surat for proposed Pinjrat Mega Textile Park
- Bavalia participates in community meet, Chotila MLA, ex-MLA also present
- Six including PI booked in another Bitcoin fraud case in Gujarat
- Chintan Shivir of Gujarat BJP to prepare the road-map for Loksabha polls begins, Amit Shah to participate tomorrow
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's today's Mann Ki Baat address in full text