Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North GujaratApril 19, 2018
Ambaji: With effect from Wednesday, April 18, the time of darshan and aarti in Ambaji temple has changed. The new time table is between Akhatrij and Ashadhi bij.
Instead of two aartis per day, now three aartis will be performed. Mangla aarti will take place at 7.00 am, Madhyahan aarti at 12.30 pm and Sandhya aarti will be done at 7.00 pm.
Darshan in mandir will be available between 7.30 am to 10.45 am in the morning, 1 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon and upto 9.15 pm after Sandhya aarti.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe