Changes in Aarti and Darshan timings of Ambaji temple in North GujaratApril 19, 2018
Ambaji: With effect from Wednesday, April 18, the time of darshan and aarti in Ambaji temple has changed. The new time table is between Akhatrij and Ashadhi bij.
Instead of two aartis per day, now three aartis will be performed. Mangla aarti will take place at 7.00 am, Madhyahan aarti at 12.30 pm and Sandhya aarti will be done at 7.00 pm.
Darshan in mandir will be available between 7.30 am to 10.45 am in the morning, 1 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon and upto 9.15 pm after Sandhya aarti.
- VHP chief of Mahuva town killed
- Six killed in group clash in Chasra village near Mundra in Kutch
- ACB nabs driver of Mamlatdar taking Rs 7 lakh bribe on behalf of him in Surat, Asst. MVI also nabbed in Dahod
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP in Gujarat from November 15
- At least five Pakistanis nabbed in creek area of Kutch
- Delhi High Court grants Rakesh Asthana six-day protection from arrest