Rupani to open 4-day Sadakaal Gujarat event in Chhattishgarh capitalApril 19, 2018
Gandhinagar:Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani will inaugurate a four-day long the ‘Sadakaal Gujarat’ programme and an exhibition organized at Raipur in Chhattishgarh between April 21 and April 24.
The four-day programme will exhibit glimpses of Gujarati culture and its characteristics. The exhibition will have more than 43 stalls, Mr. Pradipsinh Jadeja, minister of state for NRG department, said in a press release here today.
He said, the main function will be held at Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium, Raipur, and will be attended by approximately 1,500 NRGs, local leaders and Gujarati people living in various places in Chhattishgarh. It is expected that 15,000-20,000 Gujaratis will visit the exhibition.
Similar programmes were organized earlier in Mumbai, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Varanasi, and Calcutta, Mr. Jadeja added.
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral
- Banas Diary to set up its another complex in Diyodar area: Chairman Shankar Chaudhary
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan