Rupani to open 4-day Sadakaal Gujarat event in Chhattishgarh capitalApril 19, 2018
Gandhinagar:Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani will inaugurate a four-day long the ‘Sadakaal Gujarat’ programme and an exhibition organized at Raipur in Chhattishgarh between April 21 and April 24.
The four-day programme will exhibit glimpses of Gujarati culture and its characteristics. The exhibition will have more than 43 stalls, Mr. Pradipsinh Jadeja, minister of state for NRG department, said in a press release here today.
He said, the main function will be held at Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium, Raipur, and will be attended by approximately 1,500 NRGs, local leaders and Gujarati people living in various places in Chhattishgarh. It is expected that 15,000-20,000 Gujaratis will visit the exhibition.
Similar programmes were organized earlier in Mumbai, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Varanasi, and Calcutta, Mr. Jadeja added.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe