Rupani to open 4-day Sadakaal Gujarat event in Chhattishgarh capitalApril 19, 2018
Gandhinagar:Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani will inaugurate a four-day long the ‘Sadakaal Gujarat’ programme and an exhibition organized at Raipur in Chhattishgarh between April 21 and April 24.
The four-day programme will exhibit glimpses of Gujarati culture and its characteristics. The exhibition will have more than 43 stalls, Mr. Pradipsinh Jadeja, minister of state for NRG department, said in a press release here today.
He said, the main function will be held at Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium, Raipur, and will be attended by approximately 1,500 NRGs, local leaders and Gujarati people living in various places in Chhattishgarh. It is expected that 15,000-20,000 Gujaratis will visit the exhibition.
Similar programmes were organized earlier in Mumbai, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Varanasi, and Calcutta, Mr. Jadeja added.
- Chief Minister Rupani on two-day visit to Rajkot attends number of function, launches Rs 175 crore projects
- Boy falls in open gutter during rain in Surat, dies
- Valedictory of Youth Parliament of India 2018 at Karnavati University
- CMO official, Resident Commissioner of Gujarat in Delhi meet Israel ambassador
- City police commissioner's touching message to cops after Rath Yatra
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for Gujarat; Southern Gujarat coast to have squally weather