Rupani to open 4-day Sadakaal Gujarat event in Chhattishgarh capitalApril 19, 2018
Gandhinagar:Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani will inaugurate a four-day long the ‘Sadakaal Gujarat’ programme and an exhibition organized at Raipur in Chhattishgarh between April 21 and April 24.
The four-day programme will exhibit glimpses of Gujarati culture and its characteristics. The exhibition will have more than 43 stalls, Mr. Pradipsinh Jadeja, minister of state for NRG department, said in a press release here today.
He said, the main function will be held at Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Auditorium, Raipur, and will be attended by approximately 1,500 NRGs, local leaders and Gujarati people living in various places in Chhattishgarh. It is expected that 15,000-20,000 Gujaratis will visit the exhibition.
Similar programmes were organized earlier in Mumbai, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Varanasi, and Calcutta, Mr. Jadeja added.
- Normal to Severe heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, Surendranagar record near 46°C temperature
- Person sitting on fast against encroachment of Gochar land in Gujarat dies
- Vinod Bhatt was like a 'North-star' in the sky of humorous literature, I was brought up reading him: BJP president Amit Shah
- Jadeja comes to home-town Jamnagar amid busy IPL schedule to meet wife Rivaba
- PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service