Rupani to lay foundation stone for Rs 39 crore KabirVad – Shukla Tirth tourism projectApril 26, 2018
Gandhinagar, Thursday: Gujarat’s Foundation Day state-level function will be held this year at Bharuch on May 1, 2018 in presence of Governor Mr. O.P. Kohli and Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani.
In all, 1,450 development works worth Rs.191.76-crore for Bharuch have been lined-up for inauguration – launch on the occasion.
As a part of celebration of ‘Gujarat Gaurav Din’ several entertainment programmes such as Laser Show, Mashal March, Sahitya Kala Sammelan, Kavya Sammelan will be launched and inaugurated along with several developmental works on April 28. The Chief Minister will also lay foundation stone for the project aimed at developing ‘Kabir Vad (Banyan Tree) Shukla Tirth as tourist spot at a cost of Rs. 39.60-crore.
The Governor and Chief Minister will flag off the police parade. Mr. Rupani will also flag off the ‘Gujarat Gaurav Yatra.’ Beside all these, a week-long tree plantation and Narmada River Cleaning Abhiyaan in coordination with as many as 8 voluntary organizations will be conducted.
Minister of State for Home, Mr. Pradipsinh Jadeja today said that Mr. Rupani will also launch three important schemes – Sujalam Suflam Jal Abhiyaan – 2018, Apprenticeship Yojna, and PNG/LNG Sahay Yojna.
The members of council of ministers of Gujarat will go to many rural areas to announce launching-laying of foundation stones of various public works, Mr. Jadeja added.
- Chief Minister Rupani on two-day visit to Rajkot attends number of function, launches Rs 175 crore projects
- Boy falls in open gutter during rain in Surat, dies
- Valedictory of Youth Parliament of India 2018 at Karnavati University
- CMO official, Resident Commissioner of Gujarat in Delhi meet Israel ambassador
- City police commissioner's touching message to cops after Rath Yatra
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for Gujarat; Southern Gujarat coast to have squally weather