Live: Inauguration of Farm to Fashion Global Textile Summit 2018 by GCCI in AhmedabadMay 04, 2018
Ahmedabad: The Union minister of commerce and industry, Suresh Prabhu today inaugurated a textile exhibition, Farm to Fashion: Indian Global Textile Summit 2018 here at Gujarat University Convention Centre. The three-day exhibition, organized by the Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI) and the Maskati Cloth Merchants Association, will have 3,000 participants from the textile and apparel fraternity. The exhibition is supported by the ministry of textiles and the state government. At the end of the summit, a white paper on the roadmap for Indian textiles will be submitted to the government, so a single textile policy for the country can be prepared.
- Normal to Severe heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, Surendranagar record near 46°C temperature
- Person sitting on fast against encroachment of Gochar land in Gujarat dies
- Vinod Bhatt was like a 'North-star' in the sky of humorous literature, I was brought up reading him: BJP president Amit Shah
- Jadeja comes to home-town Jamnagar amid busy IPL schedule to meet wife Rivaba
- PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service