A child dies following drowning at Sant Sarovar in GandhinagarMay 06, 2018
Gandhiangar: Sant Sarovar here has emerged as picnic spot for many. At times, people enjoy the place like a government made waterpark. However, in a sad incident a 2.5 years old girl child Bhumi died here on Saturday morning when she was on picnic with her parents.
Viramgam based Pravinbhai Parmar was at Sant Sarovar with his wife and daughter Bhumi. While Pravinbhai and his wife were enjoying in the lake, Bhumi accidentally slipped and drowned. By the time she was found, she was dead.
Police has registered a case of accidental death.
- Actress Rita Bhaduri passes away
- Rupani canceles Gir Somnath visit as helicopter unable to land due to bad weather
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad 'charges a patient unfairly'; video goes viral
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad