A child dies following drowning at Sant Sarovar in GandhinagarMay 06, 2018
Gandhiangar: Sant Sarovar here has emerged as picnic spot for many. At times, people enjoy the place like a government made waterpark. However, in a sad incident a 2.5 years old girl child Bhumi died here on Saturday morning when she was on picnic with her parents.
Viramgam based Pravinbhai Parmar was at Sant Sarovar with his wife and daughter Bhumi. While Pravinbhai and his wife were enjoying in the lake, Bhumi accidentally slipped and drowned. By the time she was found, she was dead.
Police has registered a case of accidental death.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's interview with Times Now news channel
- Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaks
- ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake bite
- Hardik refuses to take security cover from State government
- Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji Ptel
- CM Rupani condemns attack on Hardik but did not rule out possibility of it being Congress' own plot