A child dies following drowning at Sant Sarovar in GandhinagarMay 06, 2018
Gandhiangar: Sant Sarovar here has emerged as picnic spot for many. At times, people enjoy the place like a government made waterpark. However, in a sad incident a 2.5 years old girl child Bhumi died here on Saturday morning when she was on picnic with her parents.
Viramgam based Pravinbhai Parmar was at Sant Sarovar with his wife and daughter Bhumi. While Pravinbhai and his wife were enjoying in the lake, Bhumi accidentally slipped and drowned. By the time she was found, she was dead.
Police has registered a case of accidental death.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day