Liquor worth over Rs 27 lakhs recovered from Gas tanker in Surendrangar of GujaratMay 07, 2018
The RR cell of police in Surendranagar district has recovered more than 9000 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) worth over Rs 27 lakh from a gas tanker.
Police said that based on a tip off an LPG tanker with Indian oil marked on it, parked near a road-side hotel on Malvan-Ahmedabad road in Malvan area was searched.
A total of 9120 bottles of IMFL worth Rs 27.36 lakhs was found hidden in it.
The driver of the tanker somehow fled.
- Speculation rife about Vaghela's ex-MLA son Mahendrasinh re-joining BJP
- Live: BJP announces 5th list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls 2019
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report