Liquor worth over Rs 27 lakhs recovered from Gas tanker in Surendrangar of GujaratMay 07, 2018
The RR cell of police in Surendranagar district has recovered more than 9000 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) worth over Rs 27 lakh from a gas tanker.
Police said that based on a tip off an LPG tanker with Indian oil marked on it, parked near a road-side hotel on Malvan-Ahmedabad road in Malvan area was searched.
A total of 9120 bottles of IMFL worth Rs 27.36 lakhs was found hidden in it.
The driver of the tanker somehow fled.
- Foreign Trade Development Officer caught red handed taking bribe from exporter for correction in foreign trade license from exporter in Gujarat
- Rajkot has got the Gujarat AIIMS due to political heavyweights of the region including CM Rupani and LoP Dhanani: BJP MLA Yogesh Patel
- Cold wave in parts of Gujarat, Met issues warning for tomorrow as well
- Jaxay Shah appointed chairman of Assocham Gujarat chapter
- Three companies sign MoUs with Gujarat govt for Rs. 3,710 crore investment in expansion and new projects
- PM's visit to Statue of Unity; visitors advised to arrive post 11 am on December 21st