Liquor worth over Rs 27 lakhs recovered from Gas tanker in Surendrangar of GujaratMay 07, 2018
The RR cell of police in Surendranagar district has recovered more than 9000 bottles of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) worth over Rs 27 lakh from a gas tanker.
Police said that based on a tip off an LPG tanker with Indian oil marked on it, parked near a road-side hotel on Malvan-Ahmedabad road in Malvan area was searched.
A total of 9120 bottles of IMFL worth Rs 27.36 lakhs was found hidden in it.
The driver of the tanker somehow fled.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani