Mitsubishi may set up plant at Sanand in GujaratMay 08, 2018
Gandhinagar: Japanese company Mitsubishi is likely to set up its manufacturing plant at Sanand near Ahmedabad with an investment of around Rs 500 crore according to reports that claim that the company has applied for 15 acre land. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) is in process to identify suitable land for Mitsubishi.
The company according to reports intends to set up a manufacturing plant of electronic components, that can be supplied to Sanand-Bechraji based auto manufacturing units. The plant when fully commissioned may offer direct employment of 1,000. The process of setting up this plant may take five years period. The first phase work may begin in two years.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed