Mitsubishi may set up plant at Sanand in GujaratMay 08, 2018
Gandhinagar: Japanese company Mitsubishi is likely to set up its manufacturing plant at Sanand near Ahmedabad with an investment of around Rs 500 crore according to reports that claim that the company has applied for 15 acre land. Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation(GIDC) is in process to identify suitable land for Mitsubishi.
The company according to reports intends to set up a manufacturing plant of electronic components, that can be supplied to Sanand-Bechraji based auto manufacturing units. The plant when fully commissioned may offer direct employment of 1,000. The process of setting up this plant may take five years period. The first phase work may begin in two years.
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019