NBCC signs MOU with Gujarat State Road Transport CorporationMay 11, 2018
Gandhinagar: NBCC (India) Ltd, a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has been appointed as Independent Engineer by Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) for supervision of development of seven bus terminal facilities in the State of Gujarat. The MoU was signed between Mr. Ajai Kumar, General Manager (Engg) on behalf of NBCC and Mr Hitesh J. Parmar, Chief Civil Engineer, GSRTC.
The State owned GSRTC has been developing these bus terminals in Rajkot, Patan, Modasa, Navsari, Amreli, Bhuj and Bharuch on DBFOT (design, build, finance, operate and transfer) basis with estimated cost of approx. Rs 100 crore for which concessionaires have already been appointed by GSRTC.
“Our endeavor will be to ensure that quality construction is achieved in compliance with technical requirements for the iconic bus terminals of Gujarat State,” said Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal, Chairman-cum-Managing Director, NBCC (India) Ltd. “Our diversified and rich experience in the field of construction and redevelopment has enabled us to accept new varied business opportunities.”
As an Independent Engineer, NBCC’s scope of services involves vetting of design, supervision of construction, periodic reviews as per project program and reporting to GSRTC as per concession agreements signed with concessionaires.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area