PM Narendra Modi concludes his 2-day long visit to NepalMay 12, 2018
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reiterated India’s strong support to Nepal in its pursue of development. In his address at the civic reception hosted by the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Prime Minister Modi said that India will always stand with Nepal in its journey of development.
Expressing gratitude towards people of Kathmandu for memorable civic reception, Prime Minister Modi said that Kathmandu is a unique city and its rich history is as old and wide as Himalaya. Earlier Prime Minister Modi also attended a reception hosted by the Indian Ambassador.
He met leaders of various political parties including former Prime Ministers Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda and Sher Bahadur Deuba.
In the morning Prime Minister Modi visited famous Muktinath and Pashupatinath temples and offered special prayer. Meanwhile Prime Minister has departed for New Delhi after concluding his two day successful visit to Nepal.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground