PM Narendra Modi concludes his 2-day long visit to NepalMay 12, 2018
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reiterated India’s strong support to Nepal in its pursue of development. In his address at the civic reception hosted by the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Prime Minister Modi said that India will always stand with Nepal in its journey of development.
Expressing gratitude towards people of Kathmandu for memorable civic reception, Prime Minister Modi said that Kathmandu is a unique city and its rich history is as old and wide as Himalaya. Earlier Prime Minister Modi also attended a reception hosted by the Indian Ambassador.
He met leaders of various political parties including former Prime Ministers Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda and Sher Bahadur Deuba.
In the morning Prime Minister Modi visited famous Muktinath and Pashupatinath temples and offered special prayer. Meanwhile Prime Minister has departed for New Delhi after concluding his two day successful visit to Nepal.
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time