PM Narendra Modi concludes his 2-day long visit to NepalMay 12, 2018
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reiterated India’s strong support to Nepal in its pursue of development. In his address at the civic reception hosted by the Kathmandu Metropolitan City Prime Minister Modi said that India will always stand with Nepal in its journey of development.
Expressing gratitude towards people of Kathmandu for memorable civic reception, Prime Minister Modi said that Kathmandu is a unique city and its rich history is as old and wide as Himalaya. Earlier Prime Minister Modi also attended a reception hosted by the Indian Ambassador.
He met leaders of various political parties including former Prime Ministers Pushpa Kamal Dahal Prachanda and Sher Bahadur Deuba.
In the morning Prime Minister Modi visited famous Muktinath and Pashupatinath temples and offered special prayer. Meanwhile Prime Minister has departed for New Delhi after concluding his two day successful visit to Nepal.
- Congress should be ready to face 'consequences' if I am dismissed from MLA post: Alpesh Thakor
- JioPhone leads feature phone market in India
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik