Bhuj Police arrest one for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad on social mediaMay 14, 2018
Bhuj: B division police of Bhuj city police has arrested one Vinit Rameshbhai Soni for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Mohammad. Local Muslims had demanded Vinit’s arrest. City police has booked Vinit under section 295(A) and 153(A).
- Railways transport trucks loaded with goods from Gujarat to South India in new Ro-Ro service
- Rahul Gandhi's claim on SPG - RSS a lie: MHA issues clarification
- Foundation stone laid for 44 km 6-lane conversion of Sarkhej - Gandhinagar - Chiloda highway
- Sikkim now on country's aviation map; PM Narendra Modi opens India's 100th airport at Pakyong
- Latest and perhaps last spell of monsoon in Gujarat adds around 5% to rain-average in parching North and East Central regions
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday