Bhuj Police arrest one for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad on social mediaMay 14, 2018
Bhuj: B division police of Bhuj city police has arrested one Vinit Rameshbhai Soni for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Mohammad. Local Muslims had demanded Vinit’s arrest. City police has booked Vinit under section 295(A) and 153(A).
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December