Bhuj Police arrest one for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad on social mediaMay 14, 2018
Bhuj: B division police of Bhuj city police has arrested one Vinit Rameshbhai Soni for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Mohammad. Local Muslims had demanded Vinit’s arrest. City police has booked Vinit under section 295(A) and 153(A).
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road