Bhuj Police arrest one for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Muhammad on social mediaMay 14, 2018
Bhuj: B division police of Bhuj city police has arrested one Vinit Rameshbhai Soni for posting derogatory remarks against Prophet Mohammad. Local Muslims had demanded Vinit’s arrest. City police has booked Vinit under section 295(A) and 153(A).
- ACB nabs Income Tax Inspector and RFO in two traps in North and South Gujarat
- Modi, Hasina to address Visva Bharati convocation
- Taking suo moto cognizance of Shapar-Veraval incident NHRC seeks report from Gujarat govt.
- Heat-waves make comeback in parts of Gujarat, Maximum temperatures likely to remain in the range of 41-45°C in next 2 days
- Amit Shah shares details of Narendra Modi government's four-year achievements in rural development sector
- Aviation Ministry proposes no cancellation fee on flight tickets cancelled within 24 hours of booking