Changes in union cabinetMay 14, 2018
New Delhi: The President of India, as advised by the Prime Minister, has directed reallocation of portfolios amongst the members of the union council of ministers:-
-During the period of indisposition of Arun Jaitley, his portfolios of minister of finance and corporate affairs are temporarily assigned to Piyush Goyal in addition to Goyal’s existing portfolios. It should be mentioned that after month-long dialyses, Jaitley today underwent renal transplant. He will need rest till complete recovery.
– Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore has been assigned independent charge as minister of state Information and Broadcasting replacing Smriti Irani.
– SS Ahluwalia is relieved of the charge of ministry of drinking water and sanitation and assigned the portfolio of minister of state electronics and information technology.
– Alphons Kannanthanam, minister of state is relieved of the charge of electronics and information technology.
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon
- Vibrant Gujarat StartUp and Technology Summit from October 11 to 13, 2018; upto Rs 3 crore prizes in offering for startups, innovators
- 48.40 lakh MSMEs registered in last 3 years: 4.86 lakh in Gujarat: MoS MSME replies RS MP Parimal Nathwani
- Storage position of dams from across Gujarat as on 8.00 am today