Chief Minister chairs meeting to launch drive to finalise 425 TP SchemesMay 15, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani presided over a high-level urgent meeting at Gandhinagar to launch a special drive to expeditiously finalise 425 Town Planning (TP) Schemes and simplify complicated procedures.
As Chief Minister with Urban Development portfolio, Rupani directed the Municipal Corporations, Urban Development Authorities and Area Development Authorities to ensure time-bound settlement of objections under TP Act.
With fast urbanization, the meeting decided to complete recruitment of 70 Junior Town Planners and immediate posting of 20 Junior Town Planners. It also decided to appoint Senior Town Planners in Municipal Corporations like Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot, empowering them to take quick decisions, and convert the Regional Offices at Ahmedabad, Vadodadra, Rajkot and Mehsana into State offices.
Those present at the meeting included Urban Development Principal Secretary Mukesh Puri, Chief Minister’s Principal Secretary M.K. Das, Chief Town Planner and senior officers of Urban Development Department.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe