Chief Minister chairs meeting to launch drive to finalise 425 TP SchemesMay 15, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani presided over a high-level urgent meeting at Gandhinagar to launch a special drive to expeditiously finalise 425 Town Planning (TP) Schemes and simplify complicated procedures.
As Chief Minister with Urban Development portfolio, Rupani directed the Municipal Corporations, Urban Development Authorities and Area Development Authorities to ensure time-bound settlement of objections under TP Act.
With fast urbanization, the meeting decided to complete recruitment of 70 Junior Town Planners and immediate posting of 20 Junior Town Planners. It also decided to appoint Senior Town Planners in Municipal Corporations like Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot, empowering them to take quick decisions, and convert the Regional Offices at Ahmedabad, Vadodadra, Rajkot and Mehsana into State offices.
Those present at the meeting included Urban Development Principal Secretary Mukesh Puri, Chief Minister’s Principal Secretary M.K. Das, Chief Town Planner and senior officers of Urban Development Department.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day