Scheme of subsidized diesel to fishermen to be revivedMay 15, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Fisheries Central Cooperative Association today held meeting with Gujarat Chief Minister.
After the meeting, the association office bearers told media persons that fishermen will get Rs 12 subsidy per litre on diesel through waiver of VAT. The fishermen will also get Rs 2.28 discount directly from companies in invoice. Thus the total benefit will be Rs 14.28 per litre.
According to Association, the implementation of this benefit will be from 1st of June. Boats upto 44 hp capacity will get subsidy on 11,000 litre while those in 45-75 hp will get benefit in 26,000 litre limit. For 75-100 hp boats, the benefit will be in limit to 21,000 litre while above 101 boats will get 24,000 litre subsidized diesel.
Earlier one person per family would get this benefit while now each member will be given benefit.
- ACB nabs Income Tax Inspector and RFO in two traps in North and South Gujarat
- Modi, Hasina to address Visva Bharati convocation
- Taking suo moto cognizance of Shapar-Veraval incident NHRC seeks report from Gujarat govt.
- Heat-waves make comeback in parts of Gujarat, Maximum temperatures likely to remain in the range of 41-45°C in next 2 days
- Amit Shah shares details of Narendra Modi government's four-year achievements in rural development sector
- Aviation Ministry proposes no cancellation fee on flight tickets cancelled within 24 hours of booking