Scheme of subsidized diesel to fishermen to be revivedMay 15, 2018
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Fisheries Central Cooperative Association today held meeting with Gujarat Chief Minister.
After the meeting, the association office bearers told media persons that fishermen will get Rs 12 subsidy per litre on diesel through waiver of VAT. The fishermen will also get Rs 2.28 discount directly from companies in invoice. Thus the total benefit will be Rs 14.28 per litre.
According to Association, the implementation of this benefit will be from 1st of June. Boats upto 44 hp capacity will get subsidy on 11,000 litre while those in 45-75 hp will get benefit in 26,000 litre limit. For 75-100 hp boats, the benefit will be in limit to 21,000 litre while above 101 boats will get 24,000 litre subsidized diesel.
Earlier one person per family would get this benefit while now each member will be given benefit.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner