GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- India looking at something 'very strong' after Pulwama attack: Donald Trump
- What its Advisor’s Must Tell the Congress Party on National Security: FM Arun Jaitley's note
- Vallabh Kathiriya appointed chairman of Kamdhenu Aayog
- Gujarat govt transfers IPS/SPS officers, ACPs and DySPs
- Gujarat assembly passes amendment bills for civic body appointments, cow shelters and old Rural Housing board units
- GSRTC strike concludes