GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- ACB nabs Income Tax Inspector and RFO in two traps in North and South Gujarat
- Modi, Hasina to address Visva Bharati convocation
- Taking suo moto cognizance of Shapar-Veraval incident NHRC seeks report from Gujarat govt.
- Heat-waves make comeback in parts of Gujarat, Maximum temperatures likely to remain in the range of 41-45°C in next 2 days
- Amit Shah shares details of Narendra Modi government's four-year achievements in rural development sector
- Aviation Ministry proposes no cancellation fee on flight tickets cancelled within 24 hours of booking