GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral
- Banas Diary to set up its another complex in Diyodar area: Chairman Shankar Chaudhary
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan