GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- Highlights of investment commitments announced from the stage at Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugural session
- India is ready for business as never before: PM at inauguration of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Gujarat is becoming more and more important for Suzuki Group: Toshihiro Suzuki shares company's future plans here
- RIL to double the investment and livelihood opportunities in Gujarat in a decade: Mukesh Ambani at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Long-term Uranium Ore Concentrate supply pact for India's energy requirements signed in presence of PM Modi, Uzbek President in Gujarat
- Live: Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019 from Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar