GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- Nachiket Barve’s “R|Elan™ Millennial Maharanis” collection, unveiled at source India 2018 - Surat
- Jio parters with Star to provide India-Cricket content to Jio users
- Emami Paper Mills Ltd to invest 2,000 crore in Gujarat; foundation stone laid for the plant in Bhauch
- None of 11 lions found dead in 2 ranges of Gir East forest were infected by virus:Gujarat Forest department chief
- PM Modi may visit Gujarat again in next fortnight
- SMC standing committee completes formality about rise in corporators salary