GIDC plots upto 3000 meter in size to be available at half the price to MSME units: Gujarat cabinet decidesMay 16, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allot plots upto 3000 meter in size for half the price to MSMEs in its GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estates.
The decision was taken in a cabinet meeting chaired by chief minister Vijay Rupani. Details of this decision were shared by deputy chief minister Nitin Patel today.
He said the decision has been taken to encourage micro, small and medium scale enterprises(MSMEs) and thereby creating more job opportunities. The decision will also help for setting up ancillary units complementing to big industries in the State, he further said.
Patel said if GIDC offers plots upto 3000 meter to MSMEs, the government which allot land to GIDC will levy only half the price for that particular piece of land from GIDC.
- Arun Jaitley explains why Rahul Gandhi’s minimum income guarantee scheme NYAY promise "is bluff"
- Five more nabbed for playing PUBG online game in Gujarat, so far more than 40 caught
- Most of congress candidates names for Gujarat likely to be announced by tomorrow evening: Amit Chavda
- GVFL & TiE Ahmedabad all set to organize ‘Venture Leap’
- Untimely heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, likely to continue tomorrow as well
- Induction of Chinook Helicopters in Indian Air Force