Adajan Bus Port of GSRTC in Surat ready for inaugurationMay 17, 2018
Surat: A new Rs 61 crore bus port has been ready for inauguration in Adajan area of Surat city. It has been construction under public private partnership(PPP) mode after demolishing the old bus station of GSRTC(Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation). Of total expenditure, Rs 10.53 crore amount has been spent for newer facilities such as luggage trolley, GPS, heart shaped selfie point, CCTV camera, public announcement system, security and online services for students pass, passenger pass, seat booking etc. There are 12 platforms in this bus stand. Construction of new bus port started in year 2011. The bus port will also have commercial area where shops, restaurants, hotel, show rooms, mall areas will be opened. The new bus port is likely to be inaugurated by Chief Minister Rupani on May 20.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area