Fire in famous Vrindavan film studio of South Gujarat, palace like set made for TV serial damagedMay 17, 2018
An incident of fire took place in famous Vrindavan film and Television Studio in Umbergaon of Valsad district in south Gujarat.
According to police the fire took place in the upper side of a palace like structure (set) erected for the shooting of a serial. The fiber made set was damaged due to the fire. The exact reason behind the fire was not yet known, however short-circuit was the most-likely reason.
No shooting was taking place in the studio at the time of fire which was doused by the local fire-fighters.
No casualty has been reported during the fire.
The tune of damage was in lakhs or rupees.
Notably, a number of television serials, movies and daily soaps including Ramayan, Mahabharat, Ravan, Shani, Razia Sultan, Shree Krishna, and Porus have been shot at the Vrindavan Studio, situated in sprawling 40 acres area at a distance of around 8 km from Umbergaon Road Railway Station.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area