JIO partners with SCREENZ to create India’s largest digital engagement platformMay 17, 2018
Mumbai: Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (“Jio”) today announced an exclusive partnership for the Indian market with Screenz, a platform for “entertainment-based interactivity” used by world’s top broadcasters and format owners.
The company said, this partnership will add to Jio’s existing platform for gamification, which has proven itself time and again, as seen during the on-going Jio Cricket Play Along, where it has enrolled over 65 Mn unique users already, who are consistently playing the game as well as the Jio Kaun Banega Crorepati Play Along game, where it took KBC to every home and therefore in the common man’s reach.
With this exclusive partnership, Jio Screenz will become the largest platform and one of the only integrated providers of entertainment-based gamification in India, said company statement adding that, this will empower broadcasters and publishers to create engaging content with robust scalability. The features on this platform are highly adaptable for varied content, allowing for live, real-time interactions between broadcasters and viewers, keeping them watching and engaged.
Jio Screenz platform will provide increased engagement and new advertising opportunities due to its advanced abilities to create differentiated interactions utilizing distinct and specific profiles of individual viewers.
Industry experts believe that this dual-screen experience is the next game-changer and will redefine passive advertising on television and mobile.
This is the second such innovative brand-engagement platform launched by Jio in the last few days. Last week, Jio announced the launch of the world’s first artificial intelligence-based brand engagement platform called JioInteract.
Features of the Jio Screenz platform:
1. Jio Screenz Platform allows a real time two-way conversation between broadcasters and viewers in form of quizzes, polls and votes during a TV show
2. It provides an easy to use Content Management System (CMS) that enables broadcasters to design, create and launch interactive engagements
3. This can be enabled on any digital App using SDK with support on Android, iOS and Jio Kai-OS
4. Jio Screenz supports various social networks namely Google, Facebook, Twitter and more
5. To ensure a continuous learning and feedback loop, it supports rich data reporting and creates unique profiles for each user, hence enabling targeted advertisement
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's interview with Times Now news channel
- Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaks
- ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake bite
- Hardik refuses to take security cover from State government
- Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji Ptel
- CM Rupani condemns attack on Hardik but did not rule out possibility of it being Congress' own plot