Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this yearMay 26, 2018
A 3 member inquiry team of the health department today visited Adani group (Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences) run G K General Hospital here where more than 100 children have died in the first five moths of this year.
While the Adani group claimed that the children death rate has come down to 14% in the first five moths this year as compared to 19% pf 2015, 18% of 2016 and 21% of 2017, it has admitted that in all 111 children have died this year.
A member of the inquiry team said that they have collected all the case papers from medical superintendent office, talked to dean and visited the Neonatal ICU.
‘We will hand over our confidential report in this matter to the state government,’ he said.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity