Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this yearMay 26, 2018
A 3 member inquiry team of the health department today visited Adani group (Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences) run G K General Hospital here where more than 100 children have died in the first five moths of this year.
While the Adani group claimed that the children death rate has come down to 14% in the first five moths this year as compared to 19% pf 2015, 18% of 2016 and 21% of 2017, it has admitted that in all 111 children have died this year.
A member of the inquiry team said that they have collected all the case papers from medical superintendent office, talked to dean and visited the Neonatal ICU.
‘We will hand over our confidential report in this matter to the state government,’ he said.
- Fire raging in your bosoms is in my heart too: PM Modi in Bihar
- Govt decides to withdraw the security cover to five separatist leaders of Kashmir
- Gujarat IPS transferred, promoted
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- GPCB orders closure of 7 industrial units for continuous violation of discharge norms
- After withdrawing MFN status to Pakistan, India raise import duty on Pakistani goods by 200%